To be a good representation of God’s property and love please use the following guidelines when donating items
to The Grace Place.
- Ensure clothes items smell clean, free from holes or
extreme worn spots.
- Ensure blankets, towels, bed linens, pillows are washed, smell clean, free from holes or extreme worn spots.
- Ensure glassware is not chipped or broken.
- Ensure household items are not broken and freshly cleaned.
- Ensure toys are not broken and clean.
- Ensure mattresses are clean and odor free.
- Ensure furniture items are not broken, free from stains, tears and odor free.
- Ensure appliances are in working condition.
On behalf of The Grace Place Board President, Joe May, Board Members and myself we want to share our sincere appreciation to many volunteers from multiple denominations and youth groups. You have spent hundreds of hours sorting, organizing, cleaning, hauling, repairing, donating items and financially supporting our non-profit ministry. Each of you have had an integral part in touching many lives thus far.
We need your continued prayers and financial support for God to grow this ministry and to bring us clients to minister the love of Jesus Christ.